Zoella aka Zoe Sugg, the queen of YouTube, shares a lot with the world but there are some things that people might not know about her…
Only hardcore Zoe fans who’ve either been there from the start or scoured the internet for every detail on Zoe will know these facts about her, some of them even her mum won’t know! So go ahead, read these facts and weep.
1) Zoe was cast as an extra in the first 2 Harry Potter films, but unfortunately you can’t actually see her in the movies, boo.
2) The guy who plays Seamus Finnigan in the films actually asked Zoe out, however she said no because boys were icky to 10-year-old Zoe.
3) Her feet are a teeny tiny size 3, so wearing heels can be pretty painful for her.
4) Zoe’s most popular videos (before she got major popular) were ‘Primark Hauls’
5) She likes her toast with Marmite, yum!
6) Zoe LOVES cereals, specifically Golden Grahams and Lucky Charms
7) Zoe is actually a very good singer, check her out
8) She use to have 2 pet goldfish called Rosie and Jim but they only lived for 3 weeks :(
9) She got new fish, though! They were called Sushi, Wasabi and Egg Junior (That’s her little fish tank)
10) She kind of loves Phillip Schofield, just a little bit.
11) The Isle of Wight is one of her favourite places to visit because it’s full of memories.
12) Zoe saw Paloma Faith in a shop and accidentally played her music out loud, eek!
13) She once watched a ‘Spiderman’ movie with Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson.
14) Zoe once wrote a book about a girl falling in love with her neighbour, however the file got lost and now she’ll never find it. At least we’ve got ‘Girl Online‘!
15) She use to message one of her BFFs Louise (Sprinkle of Glitter) on MSN, oh those were the days.
16) One of her guilty pleasures is ice lollies, there’s nothing guilty about that Zoe.
So, how many of those Zoe facts did you know? We’re guessing maybe… zero? Tell us on Twitter @maximumpop and let us know if you’ve got any more secret Zoe facts stashed in your brain.