Coming this Autumn, all our fave YouTubers are taking part in brilliant fundraising challenges on their channels for Stand Up to Cancer.
Joe Sugg and Caspar Lee are kicking things off on September 3rd with a challenge to stay quiet for three hours. All while trying to make each other crack. How long do you think they’ll last?
Here’s who else is taking part:
- Alfie Deyes
- Dan and Phil
- Oli White
- Louise Pentland
- Marcus Butler
- Ali A
- Spencer FC
- Sorted Food
- Jim Chapman
- Niki and Sammy
- and even more!
Alfie had a few words to say about Stand Up to Cancer:
“Stand Up To Cancer is all about joining forces to kick cancer’s ass. Now who wouldn’t want to do that? So many families are affected by cancer every day and we can do something about it, together.
Stand Up To Cancer is a way to show cancer we aren’t frightened and that we aren’t going to sit here and let it walk all over us. By raising money and getting involved we can help amazing scientists find better treatments which will save people’s lives! What could be more important than that?!”
If you want to see Marcus Butler attempt a Bear Grylls-style survival race and Zoella donate some of her dresses, you’re going to need to watch these videos.
Is your favourite YouTuber taking part? Talk to us at @maximumpopbooks
- The A to Z of YA tropes we love to hate to love
- 7 book trailers that are better than binging on Netflix
- Quiz: How good is your memory? We bet you can’t match half these blurbs to their books
- 11 book covers that will make you cringe and hug your pretties
- Will Team Cargill or Team Furniss take the Heads Up crown?
- 8 of the worst things you can do to a book, ever
- Get the Look: Holly Smale’s ‘Head Over Heels’ has inspired us to embrace our model geek
- 9 ways to up your bookstagram game
- Here’s why you should have a problem with YA hate
- MP!’s Luke Franks chats to the authors who got published before finishing her A-levels