‘Notes on Being Teenage’ is the kind of anecdotal, down-to-earth, encouraging read that all of us at MP! wished we’d had before we hit our teens. Because teenage-ing is hard, yo.
Covering everything from body image to your online presence, this is the best book of its kind since ‘The Teenage Worriers Guide to Life’. And now here’s your chance to get a copy for review!
This You Review is now closed! Congrats to the winners @nightfallnewt, @CocoPopsXoXo12, @imaslutforoned, @karaaluke, @Thisismarycody, @WoahChelC, @wise_fangirl, @zivadavidninja, @lozselbydavis, @clemloves, @Vikbat, @dkn_YT, @MB1098, @Bethispixie, @BooksLara, @accioshannen, @mikeysrunaway, @jesscgolding26, @hakunamatatafi, @TaylorSwift3x.
To be in the draw all you have to do is this: Follow @maximumpopbooks, RT the following tweet and then fill in the form at the bottom.
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) June 5, 2016
ENDS 09/06 UK Only.
- Join CJ Flood for a spot of nightwandering this June
- Meredith Russo’s ‘If I Was Your Girl’ is #ownvoices – do you really need another reason to pick it up?
- The full YALC schedule has been released! Wanna see?
- QUIZ: Are these Taylor Swift lyrics or classic novel quotes?
- Win! 1 of 10 copies of ‘If I Was Your Girl’ by Meredith Russo
- Quiz: We bet you haven’t read all of Jacqueline Wilson’s books!
- Call yourself a fan of LGBT+ YA? We bet you haven’t read all of these…
- A Guide to Literary Brighton
- June is bringing a boat load of amazing new releases – these are the ones we’re going crazy for!