Tom Ellen and Lucy Ivison hit the YA market in a big way with their debut, ‘Lobsters’, in summer 2014. It was fun, kooky and totally awkward – and their new novel, ‘Never Evers’, has proved to be just as wonderful.
This You Review opportunity is now closed. Congratulations to those who won copies to review; @NicoleAlana, @PhabbyHowell, @sara782_, @hometown_homies, @Rileymaximus, @SammiJade93, @FunKhoosE, @TazKetchum, @anthblogs, and @PLHSLibrary.
Teen love. School trip. Ski slopes. French pop star. Hamster. Feel-good novel you need on your bookshelf. Fancy giving ‘Never Evers’ a read and writing a review for MP!? Simply follow @maximumpopbooks and @chickenhsebooks, and RT the following tweet:
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) January 19, 2016
- Interview with author of ‘Splintered’ series, AG Howard: what you can expect from ‘Untamed’
- QUIZ: Which January YA release should you read first?
- YA romance favourite, Huntley Fizpatrick, names her top 10 swooniest moments in fiction – incl. 10 Things I Hate About You!
- Trailer: need a fab new read? Check out Marianne Levy’s ‘Accidental Superstar’
- Illumicrate November Round-Up: 3 reasons you need to subscribe to the February box ASAP
- Divergent-inspired New Years Resolutions: “Find out why Caleb looks so familiar” – Tris
- Goodman VS. Austen – can you tell the difference between Austen’s ‘Persuasion’ and Goodman’s brand new fantasy historical novel
- We chat to ‘Year of the Rat’ author, Clare Furniss, about her brand new book, ‘How Not To Disappear’ – plus where to get your writing inspo from