Meet Stewart. He’s geeky, gifted and sees things a bit differently to most people. Meet Ashley. She’s popular, cool and sees things very differently to her new family. Stewart and his dad have moved in with Ashley and her mum – it’s not going to be smooth sailing in this new family…
It’s as amazing as it sounds. Promise. It’s also cute and funny and will totally make your heart smile.
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners @evemichelle21, @TaylorSwift3x, @Valentia_Books, @GigglinBookworm, @Itstronnorfgs, @djc1616, @chaptxrs, @wise_fangirl, @HannieRoseBond, @Emlinian.
And we’ve got 10 copies of ‘We Are All Made of Molecules’ to be read and reviewed!
How to enter: follow us @maximumpopbooks, RT the tweet below, and then fill in the form at the bottom. Good luck!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) July 21, 2016
ENDS 28/7, 9PM. UK ONLY.
Don’t want to risk it? Grab your copy here!
Read it already? Tell us what you thought at @maximumpopbooks!
- Which upcoming YA release should you read based on your starter Pokemon?
- We’ve reimagined these classic books as ice cream flavours…but which ones would you actually eat? Vote now!
- WIN! 1 of 3 ‘Glass Sword’ bundles, including brand new special editions and a tote bag!
- 9 types of readers we all know exist, because we’re not all the same y’all!
- No bookshelves? No problem. Here’s 9 ways to stack your books sans bookcase!
- A Literary Guide to Southampton by Stephanie Derham
- Here’s how to win £100 to spend at Paperchase with Siobhan Curham’s ‘The Moonlight Dreamers’!
- What do you need to read after binge watching…’Gilmore Girls’?