Amber’s being bullied at school for having two dads, and life at home isn’t much better. Inspired by Oscar Wilde, Amber realizes that among the millions of people in London, there must be others who feel the same as she does; other dreamers – moonlight dreamers.
‘The Moonlight Dreamers’ is an inspirational, heart-warming celebration of friendship.
This You Review is now closed! Congrats to the winners @SnowAngelJin, @0hItsEmily, @rbccastobart, @bookishescapes, @SophiaZarifis, @writestarlight, @mike_reads, @masonlou8, @BookLoves_, @laurawantsmore_.
And we’ve got 10 copies of ‘The Moonlight Dreamers’ to be read and reviewed!
How to enter: follow us @maximumpopbooks, RT the tweet below, and then fill in the form at the bottom. Good luck!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) June 25, 2016
ENDS 30/6. UK ONLY.
Don’t wanna risk it? Grab your copy here!
Read it already? Tell us what you thought at @maximumpopbooks!
- Publishing 101: meet the publishers
- Exclusive: sneak peek at Hooked on Books’ upcoming titles trailer + win the whole bundle!
- Got sports? From swimming with ‘Girl Out of Water’ to ‘Shut Out’, it’s time to get physical
- There’s going to be a new edition of ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them’ and we’ve got serious grabby hands…
- Whose line is it anyway? Can you beat Eden from ‘This Raging Light’?
- WIN! We have 10 signed copies of ‘Cruel Heart Broken’ by Emma Haughton + goodies to give away!