Eadlyn didn’t think she would find true love among the Selection’s thirty-five suitors. But sometimes the heart has a way of surprising you… and now Eadlyn must make a choice that feels more difficult – and more important – than she ever expected.
It’s so nearly here we can almost taste it. We’re dying to see how the gorgeous ‘Selection’ series ends with ‘The Crown’ and we reckon you are too – fancy getting a copy to read and review?
This You Review is now closed! Congrats to the winners @ShannenCarrigan, @Lottie_LovesB, @clockw0rkreader, @potteringinny, @AggiesLibrary, @wise_fangirl, @A_Book_Junkie, @Ninjamonkey1996, @LoveLifeLaurenx, @Darcey_harrison.
We need 10 royal MP!ers to read and review ‘The Crown’. All you need to do to be entered is: follow @maximumpopbooks, RT the following tweet and fill in this easy form!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) April 26, 2016
Don’t want to risk it? Pre-order your copy here!
CLOSES 4/5, 9PM. UK ONLY.
- WIN: Alexandra Bracken’s ‘Passenger’ suitcase prize, plus runners up get “totes” amaze stuff!
- Can you spot Shakespeare in this ‘Where’s Willy?’ challenge?
- Cassandra Clare the most dedicated fans ever!
- 15 #perfectlyflawed gif reactions to reading Cecelia Ahern’s YA debut
- Maximum Pop! Books is on Facebook!
- Shadowhunter Super Fan Event in Snaps: 25 pics from Saturday’s event
- Discover your current book vibe based on your favourite musical!
- WIN! We have 5 signed copies of Laura Bates’ ‘Girl Up’ to give away
- How to Start a Book Blog: Joining the Community