America’s most famous pop star flees the spotlight to recover from her latest break-up in Maine – only to fall for a local boy and be faced with an impossible choice at the end of the summer: her new guy, or her music.
It’s basically the perfect summer read.
This You Review is now closed! Congrats to the winners @BeautyOfABass, @clemloves, @bookishescapes, @nurinkh, @ScoutFinch_75, @elski2, @dani_reviews, @x_chelley, @dkn_YT, @joshawnpotter, @SuzeLavender, @bestofbookrevws, @RAlNYEPONlNE, @EFFEEM, @TaylorSwift3x, @Valentia_Books, @AggiesLibrary, @thornriver16, @hometown_homies, @TheBookMoo.
And we’ve got 20 copies of ‘Sing’ to be read and reviewed!
How to enter: follow us @maximumpopbooks, RT the tweet below, and then fill in the form at the bottom. Good luck!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) June 10, 2016
ENDS 14/6, 9PM. UK ONLY.
Don’t wanna risk it? Grab your copy here!
Read it already? Tell us what you thought at @maximumpopbooks!
- #OwnVoices in YA: We’ve made great leaps, but there’s still a way to go
- My Kinda Book Club’s #ThisIsWhoIAm tour kicked off last night at Waterstones Piccadilly!
- At only 21, Rosalind Jana is already a powerhouse. We can’t help but love her!
- Cover reveal: Sophie McKenzie’s ‘Girl, Missing’ is 10 years old and it’s got a swanky new cover!
- Which was the most important part of writing ‘Girl Out of Water’ and other important questions answered by Nat Luurtseema
- Some people haven’t even heard of these Roald Dahl books! How many have you read?