Liz Kessler’s YA debut, ‘Read Me Like a Book’, has just been released in paperback. Now a whole new load of people get to discover this gorgeous story of first love, heartbreak and discovering your sexuality.
This You Review is now closed. Congrats to the winners @jesscgolding26, @SammiLouMarsh, @VelvetMixx, @evemichelle21, @mikelucas1, @MamaMummyMum, @Marieee_113, @ReadDreamLive13, @Valentia_Books, @pokemma.
We need 10 MP!ers to read and review ‘Read Me Like a Book’. All you need to do to be entered is: follow @maximumpopbooks, RT the following tweet and fill in this easy form!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) April 27, 2016
ENDS 1/5, 9PM. UK ONLY.
Don’t want to risk it? Grab your copy here!
Read it already? Tell us what you thought @maximumpopbooks!
- WIN: Alexandra Bracken’s ‘Passenger’ suitcase prize, plus runners up get “totes” amaze stuff!
- Can you spot Shakespeare in this ‘Where’s Willy?’ challenge?
- Horror, writing music and no promises: A Q&A with Derek Landy
- 15 #perfectlyflawed gif reactions to reading Cecelia Ahern’s YA debut
- Maximum Pop! Books is on Facebook!
- Shadowhunter Super Fan Event in Snaps: 25 pics from Saturday’s event
- Discover your current book vibe based on your favourite musical!
- WIN! We have 5 signed copies of Laura Bates’ ‘Girl Up’ to give away
- How to Start a Book Blog: Joining the Community