We were blown away by Lisa Heathfield’s debut, ‘Seed’, last year so we’ve been eagerly anticipating ‘Paper Butterflies’. June’s life with her stepmother and stepsister is a secret one. Not even her father knows about it. Then she meets Blister and June recognises the tiniest glimmer of hope. Every creature in this world deserves their freedom . . . but at what price?
We just need some more people to discover Lisa’s wonderful writing so we’re giving away 20 copies of ‘Paper Butterflies’ for you guys to read and review! And then
cry gossip about it with us, obvs.
This You Review is now closed. Congrats to the winners @KATIEGEEKCHICK, @ElasBooks, @NicolaReadsYA, @Corazzz, @evemichelle21, @zedi14, @mikelucas1, @ObliviousApple, @accioshannen, @bookshoplwt, @chaptxrs, @jesscgolding26, @TaylorSwift3x, @caryss_, @Green_Tiger_21, @SmurfyMinxes, @BookLoverx, @bookishangel2, @badlandxmichael, @BooksLara.
We need 20 MP!ers to read and review ‘Paper Butterflies’. All you need to do to be entered is: follow @maximumpopbooks, RT the following tweet and fill in this easy form!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) June 1, 2016
ENDS 7/6, 9PM. UK ONLY.
Don’t want to risk it? Grab your copy here!
Read it already? Tell us what you thought @maximumpopbooks!
- Writing YA: Who are your characters?
- “I would never want to incur the wrath of fangirls! I know how powerful they are”: a Q&A with Goldy Moldavsky
- QUIZ: Are these Taylor Swift lyrics or classic novel quotes?
- Booktube precursor, breaking the mold, and pottering around Pottermore: a Q&A with booktuber SableCaught
- Go literary time travelling with booksandquills
- This is what you REALLY thought of ‘These Shallow Graves’: “It’s so fast-paced and gripping with so many twists and turns”
- Call yourself a fan of LGBT+ YA? We bet you haven’t read all of these…
- A Guide to Literary Brighton