‘Love Song’ is the perfect escape from the dullness of your daily routine, and into the chaotic antics of a boyband. If you’re a fan of bands like 1D and The Vamps, or just love music, this book is the perfect read.
We’re looking for 10 bookish MP!ers to read and review this fun, fabulous read. All you have to do is follow @maximumpopbooks, RT the following tweet and fill in our easy peasy form:
This You Review is now closed. Congratulations to the winners @poppet_rose,[email protected],[email protected], @TheBellaEffect,[email protected], @_niallsunicorn, @dani_reviews,[email protected],[email protected], [email protected]
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) March 30, 2016
Closes 4th April 9PM.
- QUIZ! How many of these epic YA fantasy novels have you read?
- The dangerous, futuristic world of ‘Maladapted’ is closer than you think…
- Bookshelf pruning 101: Keep it? Or ditch it? Use our canny flowchart to take the stress out of spring cleaning
- QUIZ: How ‘Flawed’ are you? In Cecelia Ahern’s dystopian world, which part of your body will pay the price?
- 12 signs and symptoms of a book hangover and how to get over it
- Reviewer Roundup: ‘Flawed’ by Cecelia Ahern “is FEELS from start to finish”