Big, beautiful and bursting with Shadowhunter action and intrigue, if you don’t consider ‘Lady Midnight’ by Cassandra Clare a TBR must, then can we just ask you to reevaluate your priorities pronto. To help you along the way to owning Cassandra Clare’s latest release (and obsessing over it), we’re giving 10 of you MP!ers the chance to both read and review it.
This You Review is now closed. Congratulations to the winners @Sljmcgrath, @_niallsunicorn, @RIAxoTT, @WordsThatStay1, @official_dahabo, @SophiaZarifis, @sara782_, @largiloqvent, @powisamy, and @ItsJustKackle_.
All you have to do is follow @maximumpopbooks, RT the following tweet and fill in our easy peasy form:
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) March 14, 2016
CLOSES 18/3 9PM
Why risk it? Grab a copy of ‘Lady Midnight’ here.
- DATING FAILS: In honour of Holly Bourne’s ‘How Hard Can Love Be?’, the MP! Books team shares their most embarrassing stories
- 5 reasons why we are beyond excited for the release of Cassandra Clare’s ‘Lady Midnight’
- Author Lucy Ivison pays tribute to the late, great Louise Rennison
- Youtuber Caspar Lee announces release of book, and it broke the Waterstones website
- 25 signs you might be living in a YA dystopian novel
- Harry Potter House Pride creates community and pure fandom joy!
- #bookconfession – we’ve read them all, and we shall pass judgement
- QUIZ: Which Shadowhunter rune do you need?
- QUIZ: Who’s your YA bad boy crush?