Everybody wants one. That is, an advanced copy of ‘Hot Pterodactyl Boyfriend’ by Alan Cumyn. This wacky read layered with social commentary is definitely one you won’t want to miss, and here at MP!, you don’t have to.
This competition is now closed. Congratulations to the winners @everythingalyce, @notcourtneylove, @camillaa_carr, @hapgoodness, @SophiaZarifis, @ldlapinski, @gryphonLRC, @Httpkellin, @bookishescapes, @leachjuice, @2458GP, @sarahs_chapter, @Hakunamatatafi, @BrizzleLass, @rayofglitter, @TaraAshleyMxox, @skyam, @annalisebooks, @abbfie, @marriedtobooks3, @elski2, @shonalouiseblog, @Sara_Jay_, @lauracreaven, @Darcey_harrison,@Lisax_11, @booksandchill, @SuzeLavender, @susieeholm, and @hey_it_zoe.
— Bo0oOksandquills 🍂 (@booksandquills) February 8, 2016
Prepare to be blown away – or rather, carried away on huge muscular wings – by this blissfully outlandish, bracingly-smart and completely original YA novel!
We’ve 30 advanced proofs of this crazy book, and want YOU to read and review them. All you have to do is follow @maximumpopbooks, RT the following tweet and fill in our easy-peasy form:
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) March 15, 2016
CLOSES 21/3 9PM.
- DATING FAILS: In honour of Holly Bourne’s ‘How Hard Can Love Be?’, the MP! Books team shares their most embarrassing stories
- 5 reasons why we are beyond excited for the release of Cassandra Clare’s ‘Lady Midnight’
- Author Lucy Ivison pays tribute to the late, great Louise Rennison
- Youtuber Caspar Lee announces release of book, and it broke the Waterstones website
- 25 signs you might be living in a YA dystopian novel
- Harry Potter House Pride creates community and pure fandom joy!
- #bookconfession – we’ve read them all, and we shall pass judgement
- QUIZ: Which Shadowhunter rune do you need?
- QUIZ: Who’s your YA bad boy crush?