Evie, Amber and Lottie are having a new year party to remember. For the first time since leaving college, all three girls are back together. It’s time for fun and flirting, snogs and shots (And not tears or tantrums or terrible secrets). Because everything’s going great for these girls – Spinster Club for ever! Right?
We’re not emotional over the end of the Spinster Club series, YOU’RE emotional *sobs into our pillow*
We may have a way to fix it though: how do you fancy being a You Reviewer for the last, fab, finale hurrah? Here’s how to get involved:
If you’re as obsessed with the series as we are and love everything Evie, Amber and Lottie stand for then this is the competition for you.
- Follow us @maximumpopbooks
- RT the following tweet
- Fill in the form below
And don’t forget to let us know down in the comments who your fave Spinster girl is.
This You Review is now closed! Congrats to the chosen reviewers @accioshannen, @livinginbooks_, @Ninjamonkey1996, @supercanarytech, @Swanonx, @zcollins1994, @TaylorSwift3x, @ChazTalksBooks, @ruthalecki, @GigglinBookworm.
Don’t want to risk it? Grab a copy here.
- This YouTuber thinks ABBA will 100% help you write a novel… um, what?
- Quiz: Which YA book should you read based on your fave firework?
- Why ‘Girl Hearts Girl’ has everyone embracing their inner Hermione
- MP! Exclusive: Louise Pentland tells us the real reason she grew out of Sprinkle of Glitter
- Fairy lights and… what? This bookstagrammer reveals the secrets behind her beautiful account