‘A Court of Thorns and Roses’ was hands down one of the best books we read last year, and when the sequel popped through our letter box on release day we gobbled it right up! SO. GOOD.
We just need some more people to talk to about ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’ so we’re giving away 10 copies for you guys to read and review! And then gossip about it with us, obvs.
This You Review is now closed! Congrats to the winners @official_dahabo, @CreativelyRaye, @BookLoves_, @TazKetchum, @jesscgolding26, @fxrnamber, @sabahzubair, @BooksLara, @startingtospark, @ShannenCarrigan.
We need 10 MP!ers to read and review ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’. All you need to do to be entered is: follow @maximumpopbooks, RT the following tweet and fill in this easy form!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) May 16, 2016
ENDS 20/5, 9PM. UK ONLY.
Don’t want to risk it? Grab your copy here!
Don’t forget that you can get all of the latest news on Sarah and her brilliant books at www.worldofsarahjmaas.com!
Read it already? Tell us what you thought @maximumpopbooks!
- Alexandra Bracken reveals her writing process and the books coming up on her TBR
- We reckon you’re more “bluff” than “buff” when it comes to historical YA fiction. Want to prove us wrong?
- Are you a watcher or a player? Do you have the ‘nerve’? Watch the trailer and find out!
- MP! Review: ‘The Square Root of Summer’ is the read for the upcoming season. Trust.
- Can you master the most difficult Derek Landy quiz EVER?
- It’s impossible not to fall in love with the new cover for Jennifer Donnelly’s ‘These Shallow Graves’
- Twitter just can’t handle all the feels caused by ‘The Crown’ by Kiera Cass
- Writing YA: What’s my genre?