‘Sunkissed’ is one of our fave summer reads. Funny, cute, and jammed pack with ridiculousness and wacky goings on, we couldn’t help but fall in love – and neither could all of you, by the sounds of things.
MP! Rebecca applied to our You Review in exchanged for an honest review. Check out just how much she loved it:
Name: Rebecca James
Fave holiday destination: Anywhere that has a beach!
- Have you read any of Jenny McLachlan’s books before? If not, would you consider reading them after reading ‘Sunkissed’?
No, I had never heard of Jenny McLachlan’s books but I will most definitely take a look at her other books.
2. Is ‘Sunkissed’ what you expected?
It was so much more! I loved every single second of it!
3. ‘Sunkissed’ is full of crazy, memorable characters. Who was your favourite?
I loved all the characters but Pearl without a doubt is my favourite! I loved her hard/rebellious nature but the fact she has a soft side too.
4. Kat spends her summer on a Swedish island. Where was your favourite location in the book?
I loved when Kat and Leo went to Vilda! It sounded beautiful!
5. Favourite line/quote?
‘Kat, I have liked you since the first moment I met you.’- Leo
6. Rate ‘Sunkissed’ out of 10
Continue the ‘Sunkissed’ chat on Twitter with the hashtag #sunkissedreadalong.
More bookish articles?
- Read the MP! exclusive extract of ‘Am I Normal Yet?’ by Holly Bourne
- Check out Casey-Ann’s video for the Worldwalker series – and find out who the dreamy Rowan is
- We need YOU to review ‘Demon Road’ by Derek Landy
- Read the MP! exclusive extract of William Sutcliffe’s ‘Concentr8? – where London kids are controlled with prescription drugs
- Girl squads, trophy boyfriends and Taylor Swifty – check out Holly Bourne’s feature for MP!
- Check out our fave fan art for ‘The School For Good and Evil’
- We want YOU to review the ‘Worldwalker’ series by Josephine Angelini