TOMORROW! YALC starts tomorrow! We’re just running round and round in circles in delirious excitement.
That’s legit us #sorrynotsorry.
ANYWAY. If you’re headed to YALC as well this weekend you’re going to need to visit Hachette and Books with Bite – they’ve got goodies you do not want to miss.
Fancy a free makeover from a Miss Sporty make-up artist? Well, duh. All you have to do is show them your copy of Chris Russell’s brilliant ‘Songs About a Girl’ to get a makeover from 2-4pm on Friday. You can buy yourself a copy of ‘Songs About a Girl’ from the Waterstones stand at YALC!
And if that’s not enough for you, Books With Bite are giving away a different exclusive proof each day:
o Friday is ‘The Memory Book’ by Lara Avery – write a favourite memory on a post-it for our memory board and get a proof #YALCmemories
o Saturday is ‘Contagion’ by Teri Terry – find the medics at YALC to get your immunity stamp and show at the stand to get a proof #YALCisInfected
o Sunday is Saint Death’ by Marcus Sedgwick – play a quick card game of higher or lower at the stand – if you win, you get a proof #PlayForYourLife at #YALC
o Sunday is also ‘Haunt Me’ by Liz Kessler – add a line to the YALC poem at the stand and get a proof #HauntedatYALC
Will we be seeing you at YALC? Let us know at @maximumpopbooks!
- There’s one panel you absolutely cannot miss at this weekend’s YALC – and it’s hosted by us!
- Missing out on YALC this year? Don’t worry! We’re streaming the whole weekend on Facebook live!
- Readers loved ‘The Outliers’ so much they’re threatening to riot if it doesn’t get a movie!
- You’ll be screaming “I do” after checking out these 5 crazy bookish weddings
- 10 fierce fictional ladies who are so #lifegoals you’ll have a whole new appreciation for the fictional ladies in your life