So, for only the second time in history we have a female Prime Minister. But what if we lived in an alternative world…
…where we could vote in our favourite YA characters instead? Which femme-fatale would you want to see at the top of the ladder?
There are so many characters that we would love to see on the voting ballet.
Obvs, Hermione Granger is a perfect candidate.
Or, how about Effie Trinket? Perfectionist, punctual, and perfectly coiffed…
Welp, there are many more to choose from, and hey look! We’ve put some of them together here so you can vote. So get swiping. The imaginary future of the country depends upon it!
Who gets your vote? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
- “One time someone even sent me a dead cockroach”: ‘The Moonlight Dreamers’ author Siobhan Curham shares some fantastic stories in this Q&A
- 11 international covers that will completely change how you feel about the book
- Quiz: all these authors were born in July… how many books have they published though?
- These limited editions of your favourite books will seriously test your cool
- Quiz: are these Little Mix lyrics or Harry Potter quotes?
- Siobhan Curham’s ‘The Moonlight Dreamers’ proves why Oscar Wilde is still the bookish boss-man
- WIN! 1 of 3 bundles of the whole DIMILY trilogy + read the first 3 chapters of DIMIMY!
- #ThisRagingLightMP: Estelle Laure’s ‘This Raging Light’ will leave you with more questions that an answers…and our you reviewers love it!