Every now and then a book will come up to you, all coy like, and then before you realise what’s going on it flashes its cover art at your face and you’re done. Dead. RIP.
Because certain book covers were sent here to destroy us. With their stunning good looks. But what WE find too hot to handle might be luke-warm in your eyes.
So, may we present to you some of the most DDG YA covers ever. For your perusal. And for your judgement.
Were we right? Or nah? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
- Alexandra Bracken reveals her writing process and the books coming up on her TBR
- We reckon you’re more “bluff” than “buff” when it comes to historical YA fiction. Want to prove us wrong?
- Are you a watcher or a player? Do you have the ‘nerve’? Watch the trailer and find out!
- MP! Review: ‘The Square Root of Summer’ is the read for the upcoming season. Trust.
- You’ll never want to mark your page with anything less than fabulous after seeing these
- It’s impossible not to fall in love with the new cover for Jennifer Donnelly’s ‘These Shallow Graves’
- WIN! 1 of 10 copies of ‘The Square Root of Summer’ by Harriet Reuter Hapgood
- In honour of Patrick Ness’s ‘The Rest of Us Just Live Here’, we bring you the Unchosen Ones of YA!
- Writing YA: What’s my genre?