This year’s X Factor will be over this weekend and in celebration, here are 8 times we were blown away by the contestants and the whole of X Factor 2015.
- When Reggie and Bollie performed their ‘What Makes You Beautiful/Cheerleader’ mashup in front of Liam Payne himself.
2. When Little Mix performed ‘Black Magic’ and ‘Love Me Like You’ at the same time
3. Ché Chesterman’s auditioning with Jessie J’s ‘Who are you’ and slaying the world
4. When Louisa Johnson performed Labrinth’s ‘Jealous’ and made us swoon with her vocals
5. Max Stone performing ‘Ganster’s Paradise’ and making even Louis Tomlinson fall in love with his voice
And here are some other moments that made us incredibly happy watching X Factor this year:
6. Louis Tomlinson being a guest judge and giving us a glimpse of what it might be like with him as a regular judge.
7. Simon Cowell seeing a ghost at Judges Houses.
8. Nick Grimshaw being a judge, because we love him an awful lot.
What was your favourite part? Let us know over on @maximumpop