Sometimes writing can be too hard to fathom doing it on your own. And who do we trust with everything? Other writers!
Here are a few essential books to read about writing and everything that comes along with it.
Each of these five books, whether they talk generally about the craft, the mental and emotional effects and impacts, the nitty gritty or abstractly, has something special and important to say.
Do you have a writing bible? Share it with us at @maximumpopbooks!
Writing YA: An Introduction
Writing YA: What’s your genre?
Writing YA: Tropes and Cliches
Writing YA: Are you a planner or a pantser?
Writing YA: Apps and Tools
Writing YA: Who are your characters?
Writing YA: Edit and Polish
Writing YA: Above and Beyond
Writing YA: Prepping for Publishing
- If nothing else, #ACOMAF has taught us that readers are serious about their ‘ships…
- Have you read these 11 “summer” books? ‘Tis the season!
- Quiz: Which Ministry of Magic department should you work for?
- Get Rosalind Jana’s look! This girl is a model, a writer, a student and has a wicke sense of style!
- News: Spinster club novella, ‘… And a Happy New Year!’ coming in November
- Quiz: Which Rupert from ‘Kill the Boy Band’ will you kidnap… the heart of?
- WIN! 1 of 5 ‘Doctor Who’ book bundles!
- Animated Cover Reveal: ‘The Witch’s Kiss’ by Katharine and Elizabeth Corr has a super cool new cover!