Sarah Govett’s ‘The Territory: Escape’ is a serious test of survival and preservation. As Noa and Raf find out for themselves as they try and rescue their mate Jack from the disease-ridden Wetlands.
Thing is, do you reckon you could survive? Take this test and find out just how far you would make it!
So, are you a survivor, or have you died a terrible death? Let us know in the comments below!
Wanna see if Noa makes it? You can get your copy of ‘The Territory: Escape’ right here.
- We face-swapped Harriet with Ariana, Selena and our other faves – and the result was sort of horrifying
- Quiz: Think you’ve read all our YA Shot authors? Try it
- Why people are losing their minds over the most refreshing LGBT book this autumn
- Watch: Find out what Non Pratt’s favourite anecdote ever is
- Get the look: ‘Stealing Snow’ will give you winter wonderland realness
- Living the fangirl dream: We got to watch ‘Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist’ with the book’s authors and almost lost it
- We dare you not to laugh at the hilarious ways these 13 people came out to their families