When Eva touches another person or anything that belongs to them she sees a vision of their emotions. Then a new guy walks into class and his clothes hold so much trauma Eva crumbles. She’s instantly fascinated. But when Eva discovers she can touch Zen without getting visions, her feelings grow.
Doesn’t that sound so cool?! And a bit swoony, too. We’re sold!
Eva and Zenn sound like a perfect YA couple. Here are a few more pairs we can’t help but ship:
1. Jace and Clary (The Mortal Instruments)
Bad boy, badass girl with a whole lot of secrets and life-threatening situations on every corner – it doesn’t get better than that.
2. Cath and Levi (Fangirl)
Now this is the love we want. Real, warm, and imperfect.
3. Dimitri and Rose (Vampire Academy)
SWOON. We were totally for this pairing from the start and we experienced some serious agony on their behalf over the six books in the series. Ouch.
4. Blue and Gansey (The Raven Boys)
Doomed from the start, but oh, how we ship them. Beautiful, magical and totally perfect.
5. Celaena and… (Throne of Glass)
Well, that would be spoiling things, wouldn’t it? Just know that we ship this pair with EVERYTHING. Ignore the haters.
6. Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games)
A controversial one, but the right one (in our opinion). He brought her bread! That pretty much makes a winning guy, that does.
We’ve got 10 copies up for grabs. Here’s how to enter:
- Follow @maximumpopbooks
- RT the following tweet.
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners.
Tell us your favourite couples in the comments below.
- Quiz: Bethany Mota says these are all the people you’ll find in Starbucks, but which are you?
- Why do we care what people think? SJ Kincaid takes you inside the wormhole of perception
- Carrie Hope Fletcher just shut down body shamers in the sassiest way possible and SLAYED
- Who tweeted it: Bethany Mota or VelvetGh0st?
- 14 ways to kickstart your journalism career today