When Jill wakes up in a hospital bed with her leg in a cast, the last six weeks are a complete blank. All she has been told is that she was involved in a fatal accident while on a school trip in Italy and had to be jetted home to receive intensive care. Care that involves a lawyer. And a press team. Because maybe the accident . . . wasn’t just an accident. With no memory of what happened or what she did, can Jill prove her innocence? And can she really be sure that she isn’t the one to blame?
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners @powisamy, @iowkati, @Midnightstar3, @StasiaWrites, @mouse555, @badlandxmichael, @BrittanyyJarvis, @captaineverland, @sara782_.
We’re so intrigued by this and we KNOW you are too! So we’ve got 10 copies + posters to give away! How cool are these posters?!
How to enter: follow us @maximumpopbooks, RT the tweet below, and then fill in the form at the bottom. Best of luck!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) June 13, 2016
ENDS 17/6, 9PM. UK ONLY.
Read it already? Tell us what you thought @maximumpopbooks!
- These quotes from Vivi Greene’s ‘Sing’ are big hits with us, but do you agree with our picks?
- “I loved being able to use research as an excuse to eat my way through the country”: Eileen Cook on book research in Italy
- Not ready for ‘The Crown’ to end? Find out your ‘Selection’ name!
- Struggling to pronounce the names in ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’? Sarah J Maas has got you covered!
- Morgan Matson is the queen of summer and she’s sharing her summer essentials!