Well, you voted and your voices were HEARD! Emery Lord’s heart squeezing all-the-feels read ‘When We Collided’ is the winner of MP! Bookish Awards Book of the Year!
And now you can win yo’self a copy. Awesome right? Of course you could go grab a copy if you don’t want to leave it to luck. But here’s how you can win:
1. Follow us @maximumpopbooks
2. RT the tweet below.
3. Fill in the form at the bottom of this post.
And that’s it! You’ll be entered into the draw.
This competition is now closed! Stay tuned for the winners announcement in our mailer, so make sure you’re signed up. Clicky here.
Did you vote for ‘When We Collided’? What do you think makes it so special? Tell us in the comments below!
- Quiz: Think you’ve read all our YA Shot authors? Try it
- Why people are losing their minds over the most refreshing LGBT book this autumn
- Watch: Find out what Non Pratt’s favourite anecdote ever is
- Get the look: ‘Stealing Snow’ will give you winter wonderland realness
- Living the fangirl dream: We got to watch ‘Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist’ with the book’s authors and almost lost it
- We dare you not to laugh at the hilarious ways these 13 people came out to their families