Eric Lindstrom is BACK and you’re going to need ‘A Tragic Kind of Wonderful’ in your life.
Mel Hannigan doesn’t have it easy.
She’s not only struggling after the loss of her brother, she’s fighting a losing battle to keep her friends and facing down an illness that she’s kept a secret from everyone. In a bid to protect herself, Mel has hidden away her heart, but when an old friend pops into the picture they throw all her plans off balance.
We’ve got 10 copies of this gorgeous, gorgeous book up for grabs!
Here’s how to enter:
- Follow @maximumpopbooks
- RT the following tweet
- Easy peasy!
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners @grace_morris, @shelbycat, @alexhale_3, @KymmieHPeace, @startingtospark, @sunkisscribbles, @stelesandrunes, @NicolaReadsYA, @TooleJade, @jesscgolding26.
Don’t wanna risk it? Pre-order yourself a copy right here.
- #ChristMAX16: Win a signed polaroid of Louise Pentland!
- Niall and VelvetGh0st have this in common and it’s something we all need to hear ASAP
- Zoella has come under fire for being a ‘fraud’ and the reason why will make you erupt with anger
- People think this could be the end of Zalfie and it’s making us really sad
- You won’t believe how much your fave YouTubers earned this year