Wanna win two tickets for ‘Thriller Live’?
Well, duh. Read on. Enter. And practice your moonwalk.
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winner @HummingBirdyxo.
Win a pair of tickets to THRILLER LIVE!
Now in its record breaking 8th year, THRILLER LIVE is a spectacular concert created to celebrate the career of the world’s greatest entertainer.
‘QUITE LITERALLY, THRILLING’ – The Stage
Already seen by over 3.5 million people in over 30 countries, THRILLER LIVE continues to moonwalk around the world, taking you on a visual, audio and electrifying journey through the magic of Michael’s 40 year musical history.
Experience over two hours of non-stop hits from pop to rock, soul to disco in a show that pays homage to Jackson’s legendary live performances and innovative dance moves executed with flair, precision and passion in a show that you will never forget.
Expect your favorite songs delivered by an exceptionally talented cast and band, including: I Want You Back, ABC, Can You Feel It, Off The Wall, The Way You Make Me Feel, Smooth Criminal, Beat It, Billie Jean, Dirty Diana, Bad, Rock With You, They Don’t Care About Us and Dangerous.
Box Office: 0844 482 9674
Terms and conditions apply. Prize is valid for Tuesday-Thursday performances until the 7th July
Subject to availability. Prize is as stated and cannot be transferred or exchanged. No cash alternative will be offered. Photo of previous cast member.
TO ENTER: Follow @maximumpopbooks, RT the following tweet and then fill in the form at the bottom. Simples!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) May 18, 2016
- We’ve got the perfect books to get you in the mood for summer
- Quiz: Who said it: Hermione Granger or Emma Watson?
- Evil twins are a staple in pop culture, but who are our favourites? Find out right here!
- A guide to literary Bristol
- The best part about booktube, finding the community, and being yourself online: a Q&A with booktuber gracewithabookinherface
- You Review: we need 10 MP!ers to read and review Sarah J Maas’s ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’!