Wylie hasn’t heard from her one time best friend, Cassie, since their last fight. But that doesn’t matter. Cassie’s in trouble, and it’s up to Wylie to do what she does best, save her best friend from herself. Kimberly McCreight’s ‘The Outliers’ is a fast-paced and addictive thriller and you need it in your life.
So we’re giving away 10 copies!
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners @Darcey_harrison, @gryfffindorgirl, @snuffles30, @Daisy_Thatcher, @morganjune2002, @jesscgolding26, @EmmaBlues1, @GeekCliche, @ElizabethMegran, @realitysabore.
We’ve got 10 copies of ‘The Outliers’ to give away! All you need to do to be entered is: follow @maximumpopbooks, RT the following tweet and fill in this easy form!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) May 26, 2016
CLOSES 1/6, UK ONLY.
Don’t want to risk it? Grab a copy here!
Read it already? Let us know what you thought at @maximumpopbooks!
- 6 reasons why you should totally join our mailer
- What the heck were we obsessing over in 2007?
- We’ve got the perfect books to get you in the mood for summer
- Electric Monkey are publishing four new books from David Levithan!
- Judge a Book by its Cover: Sarah J Maas’s ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’ is so gorgeous it’s off the scale!
- Can you guess the book behind the Snapchat filter?
- A Guide to Literary New York City
- Morgan Matson revealed which of her book boys she would have wanted to date in high school!
- 9 reasons you should read the book before you watch the film
- Why should you read ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’ – the romance? The world-building? The badass ladies? All of the above!