Lindsey Summers’ brand new book basically makes our hearts stop with fear – can you imagine someone getting their hands on your phone for TWO WEEKS?!
It’s bad enough when high-school senior Keeley grabs the wrong phone while leaving her small town’s end-of-summer fair. It’s even worse when she discovers that the phone she now has belongs to the obnoxious, self-centered Talon and that he’s just left for football camp … with her phone. Reluctantly, the two agree to forward messages for a week.
Tbf, we’d just LOVE a peek into the texts between our fave fictional characters. It’s be…eye-opening…
We never thought we’d say this, but poor Bellatrix…
He’d totally be Star Baker.
Perils of dating a writer right there.
We’ve got 10 copies of ‘Textrovert’ up for grabs. How to enter:
- Follow @maximumpopbooks
- RT the following tweet
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners @MaryD651, @jordanlynde_, @Colombiana0329, @TheresaJSnyder, @AuthZH, @arielle_rieth, @isha8589, @SalonikaVale, @tinkarol755, @nabeelaiqbal13.
Tell us about the biggest texting mistake you’ve ever made in the comments below.
- What % Draco Malfoy are you?
- You won’t believe these amazing pieces of fan art we’ve had for the Cassandra Clare fan project
- QUIZ: The longest books for the longest winter. Which one should you tackle?
- The 6 scariest books you need in your life this winter plus WIN a copy of ‘Nightmares’
- If Hermione had Snapchat
- Quiz: Can we guess your exact age based on your favourite Harry Potter character?