Technologically challenged, clumbsy thumbsy, whatever you want to call it, Mum’s have the tendency to text you cringe worthy dialogue, whether this is because they haven’t yet mastered the 21st century phone or because they live to embarrass you through all forms of communication. A hilarious collection of our all-time favourite texts from Mums, with 200 conversations over the course of 10 hilarious chapters, this book is sure to have the whole family laughing.
And guess what, we’ve got 5 brand spanking new copies of the hilarious book ready for you lucky lot to win!
That’s right, you can win 1 of 5 copies of ‘Text Fails from Mum’ to get you and your fam laughing all day, every day.
Here’s a little taster:
Want to know how to bag yourself a copy? All you need to do is follow @maximumpopbooks and RT the following tweet. That’s it! Simple, right?
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners @polpows, @Bookish_Diana, @trainsniffer, @Cola_Cube_Nic, @relisys222
What’s the most hilarious text message you’ve ever got off your mum? Let us know @maximumpopbooks
- If you’re writing Newtmas fanfiction, James Dashner might actually be reading your words
- Quiz: Which YA romance quote do you need today?
- 11 books you never knew were banned!
- Author Emma Wunsch reveals the drawbacks to working in a bookshop, plus win a proof of ‘The Movie Version’
- 23 tweets about Dolores Umbridge you can’t disagree with
- Do you have a bucket full of love for Rainbow Rowell? We need your help