Jenny Downham’s YA Book Prize-nominated ‘Unbecoming’ is an emotional, heartfelt tale about three generations of women, each struggling with secrets.
We love it so much that we’re giving away 10 signed copies!
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners @nathsyk0s, @lowerthanbecky, @mouse555, @abooknerd13, @BookFangirling, @evemichelle21, @whispering747, @Corazzz, @Swanonx, @be_deej.
How to enter: follow us @maximumpopbooks, RT the tweet below, and then fill in the form at the bottom.
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) June 17, 2016
ENDS 22/6, UK ONLY.
Don’t wanna risk it? Grab your copy here!
Read it already? Tell us what you thought at @maximumpopbooks!
- Win! A signed copy of ‘One’ by Sarah Crossan + a Tatty Devine necklace for you & your one!
- A literary guide to LA by Morgan Matson
- “Where on earth were the celebrations of the power of red lipstick?”: Rosalind Jana on being a teenager
- CJ Flood’s ‘Nightwanderers’ is not just beautiful on the outside – these quotes are making us fall even more in love with it!
- Sucker for a boarding school book? We bet you haven’t read all of these!
- Estelle Laure’s ‘This Raging Light’ is blowing up bookstagram with its beauty
- Not scripting videos, online bookish friends and 100% honesty: A Q&A with booktuber chbosky