We’re always on the lookout for the next dystopian that’s gonna blow our minds and we’re pretty sure we’ve found it.
Sarah Govett’s ‘Territory’ series is set in 2059 and the world is flooding. Badly. Resources are so drained that everyone must take a test to determine whether they can stay safe in The Territory or be shipped off to the Wetlands. And it’s unlikely you’ll last long in the Wetlands.
That totally made us shudder. Goodness knows what lurks in the Wetlands…
And yet we totally want to know. Bet you guys do too, right? How lucky – we’ve got 10 signed copies up for grabs!
How to enter:
- Follow @maximumpopbooks
- RT the following tweet
Don’t wanna risk it? Grab yourself a copy right here, right now.
This competition is now closed. Congrats to the lucky [email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected]_Harding,[email protected],[email protected],[email protected]_Me1,[email protected]
- QUIZ: We know your personality based on which of these geeky specs you pick
- Why ‘Cell 7’ is more brutal than The X Factor’s Six Chair Challenge
- Which ‘Throne of Glass’ cover will steal your heart?
- You’ll be losing sleep over this incredible fairy tale retelling plus win a copy for yourself
- QUIZ: How cold are you?
- 13 spooky short story collections you need to read right now