Louise Pentland, aka Sprinkle of Glitter, is our style guru, new fave author, and the hero behind our organised lives. Seriously, if it weren’t for the 2016 Sprinkle of Glitter diary we probs wouldn’t have survived the year.
Hold onto your planner accessories and glittery gel pens though because Louise Pentland is hitting shelves again this year with a brand spanking new diary for 2017! And the best news? We’ve got 10 signed copies to give away to you lucky lot.
If you haven’t already bought your copy of Louise’s 2017 diary, here’s how to get your hands on one of ours:
- Follow us @maximumpopbooks
- RT the following tweet
- Fill in the form at the end
Easy stuff. And remember, if you need more Louise in your life (who doesn’t?) you can find her in our Snapchat Directory.
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners @rayofglitter, @TasminsTalk, @amyysugg, @mizjo88, @Sarababie100, @SophieP1D, @WindowMouse, @Sideweezy, @weirdoA, @spotmalfie.
What would you use Louise’s 2017 diary to keep track of? Let us know in the comments.
- Vote: Which YouTubers would make the ultimate girl band?
- I tried making a bullet journal to solve all my organisational issues!
- Join Caspar Lee and KSI across seas and win 1 of 5 ‘Laid in America’ DVDs
- We tried the bullet journal pinterest hacks actually worth your time
- You can now bathe with Dan and Phil …and it’ll cost you less than £5