“I was dead for 13 minutes” and protagonist Natasha wants to know the how and the why. Aaaand, we’re already sold.
If you are too then here’s your chance to win yourself a SIGNED copy. Neat, huh? Here’s the important stuff:
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners @lowerthanbecky, @SmurfyMinxes, @ZedWhisper, @jesscgolding26, @zaheerahkhalik, @_auroraSWAN, @katherinehelen_, @sehun_growls, @imatweettwit, @STORMBAT, @wisegirlhessa, @maia_kaur, @ellizabeth_rose, @Miserable_Me1, @morganjune2002.
Simply follow us @maximumpopbooks, RT the following tweet and then fill in the form at the bottom of this post. It’s that easy.
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) July 20, 2016
CLOSES 27/7, 9PM. UK ONLY.
- 7 books we’d love to see turned into a TV series
- WIN! 1 of 3 ‘Glass Sword’ bundles, including brand new special editions and a tote bag!
- Who said it: Disney or Stephanie Perkins?
- 5 reasons why ‘The Moonlight Dreamers’ feels “dangerously close to excitement”
- A Literary Guide to Southampton by Stephanie Derham
- Judge a Book By Its Cover: ‘Sing’ is “simple but eye-catching” with it’s classy cover and pop of colour! But what do you think?
- Weekend Reads: Is your weekend TBR as awesome as the MP! Books team’s?
- What do you need to read after binge watching…’Gilmore Girls’?