The lovely folks over at Bloomsbury have had a lot to celebrate recently. Sarah Crossan’s beautiful, heart-breaking ‘One’ snagged the 2016 YA Book Prize and it’s also up for the Carnegie on Monday (we’ve got our fingers crossed!). AND the paperback has just been released!
The only way to share that level of excitement is obvs an amazing giveaway! Here’s everything you need to know:
One Word For One
- Win a signed copy of the book and a Tatty Devine name necklace for you and your number one!
- The paperback of One by Sarah Crossan is now out in the world and we are so excited that we’re launching a competition!
- Not only could you win a signed copy of the book and a Tatty Devine necklace for you and your number one, but you could also be in our photo-reel!
- All you have to do to enter is send a photo of yourself holding a piece of paper with your one word to describe ‘ONE’ written on it (photos must be landscape orientation!)
- Then tweet your photo to @hooked_books using #OneBook before 1st July!
ENDS 1/7, UK ONLY.
Read ‘One’ already? Tell us what you thought of it at @maximumpopbooks!
- 9 times Nat Luurtsema made us want to ask ‘Is dis u?’
- If we could quote the whole of Meredith Russo’s ‘If I Was Your Girl’, we would. But here’s some snippets instead.
- Quiz: Which piece of Harry Potter fan merchandise should you buy based on your favourite character?
- 15 of the best pets from fiction. Ever.
- 16 times Ron Weasley was legit you in every situation
- Which Diagon Alley shop should you get a Saturday job in?
- Publishing 101: What do publishers do? Part 1
- Quiz: Which fairytale retelling should you read next?
- Booktube culture, honesty, and dreaming about YouTube: A Q&A with booktuber shoutame
- VE Schwab is touring the UK + WIN! 1 of 10 signed copies of ‘This Savage Song’