Creeping out at night, Rosie and Titania love to secretly wander through their coastal town, exploring empty streets and sharing their frustrations about school and families. But when Rosie betrays Ti, the two girls run in different directions – making decisions that could do irreparable damage to both of their lives.
Sounds amazing, right?!
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners @jaysmyweakness, @ItsGottaBeLou1D, @dibbiedibbie, @WindowMouse, @karaaluke, @Emily_Wong8, @reviewbookworm, @mikelucas1, @laurawantsmore_, @TaylorSwift3x.
Well, we’ve got 10 signed copies and friendship necklaces to give away! All you need to do to be entered is: follow @maximumpopbooks, RT the following tweet and fill in this easy form!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) May 25, 2016
CLOSES 30/5, 9PM. UK ONLY.
Don’t want to risk it? Grab your copy here!
Tell us about your best friend at @maximumpopbooks!
- 6 reasons why you should totally join our mailer
- What the heck were we obsessing over in 2007?
- We’ve got the perfect books to get you in the mood for summer
- Electric Monkey are publishing four new books from David Levithan!
- Judge a Book by its Cover: Sarah J Maas’s ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’ is so gorgeous it’s off the scale!
- Can you guess the book behind the Snapchat filter?
- A Guide to Literary New York City
- Morgan Matson revealed which of her book boys she would have wanted to date in high school!
- 9 reasons you should read the book before you watch the film
- Why should you read ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’ – the romance? The world-building? The badass ladies? All of the above!