A inspirational, heart-warming book about four girls trying to find their place in the world. Siobhan Curham celebrates very different but like-minded friends in this captivating novel.
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners @TaylorSwift3x, @Valentia_Books, @laurawritesne, @SerenityYou, @katielouisedv, @ThemIrishLads, @joannem1970, @TheOnlySheila, @BeccyMundy, @LauraMarieJenk.
We have 10 signed copies of ‘The Moonlight Dreamers’ to give away. How great is that?!
Want to win? Here’s how: follow us @maximumpopbooks, RT the following tweet, and fill in the form below. Best of luck!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) July 11, 2016
ENDS 15/07, 9PM. UK ONLY.
Don’t wanna risk it? Grab your copy here!
Read it already? Tell us what you thought at @maximumpopbooks!
- All the things we learned at the Chapter 5 summer proof party
- A childhood without books, Stephanie Meyer’s ‘Twilight’ and connecting with readers worldwide: a Q&A with booktuber Jbooklover
- Watch: ‘The Potion Diaries’ author Amy Alward unboxes the #ZoellaBookClub reads… but which one does she highly recommend?
- The results are in. The most life-changing book ever is…
- “At what point during my panic attack would you like me to knock up a salad?” #URTS author Louise Gornall gets achingly honest about all the things
- The results are in! Your favourite book cover of July is…
- WIN! A ‘Stealing Snow’ bundle – including a proof of the book by Danielle Paige + more goodies!