We’re so excited! Joey Graceffa has a brand new book *squeal*. Joey was already a superstar bestseller with his amazing memoir, and now he’s turned to fiction and it’s AMAZING.
The book is called ‘Children of Eden’ and it’s about Rowan who is a Second Child in a world where population control measures make her an outlaw, marked for death. As an illegal Second Child, Rowan has been hidden away in her family’s compound for sixteen years. Now, restless and desperate to see the world, she recklessly escapes for what she swears will be only one night of adventure.
And guess what? We’ve got 10 signed copies up for grabs. YOU’RE WELCOME.
All you need to do to enter is:
- RT the following tweet
- Follow @maximumpopbooks
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners @Ninjamonkey1996, @karlfoxley, @BevsBlurryFace, @karaaluke, @iamdanieljlacey, @EmojiLouis_, @laurenbxrnes, @wierdbuthatsok, @x_chelley, @AztecAnnmarie.
Don’t wanna risk it? Grab yourself a copy now.
Tell us your favourite Joey moment in the comments below.
- This superstar sci-fi author has a secret talent that you never would’ve guessed
- Quiz: Can we guess your exact age based on your favourite Harry Potter character?
- You need to see the cover of Juno Dawson’s brand new novel ‘Margot and Me’
- We’re screaming at Louise Pentland writing Luke Franks’ Tinder bio – warning, it gets awkward
- Quiz: How well do you know what these Harry Potter charms and spells do?