A. G. Howard’s newest tale, ‘RoseBlood’, legit ticks all the boxes. Retelling? Check. Curious concept? Check. Cool setting? Check. Characters you KNOW you’re going to swoon over? Check. It’s practically perf.
And now you can win yourself a copy! It’s not officially published until next year so you’ll be among THE FIRST to get to read it. Lucky beans! Here’s how to enter:
To win yo’self a copy of ‘RoseBlood’ you need to…
1. Follow us @maximumpopbooks
2. Retweet the following tweet
3. Fill in the form at the bottom
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners @MahoganyRead, @ChescaChaplin97, @alicedixon1993, @snowglobe10, @MissJChow, @mazzie1988, @XxLovingDelena, @crazyaimz4, @bulletbex, @TeamWolf1988.
Are you as excited for this as we are? Tweet us or leave a comment below!
- Fancy yourself a book judge? Help decide the winner of the Chicken House writing comp!
- 13 of your cute af tweets celebrating Joe Sugg’s #UsernameRegenerated being released
- Quiz: How well do you know your swoony reads?
- Return of the bad covers – so bad they’ll make you cry
- We can’t stop laughing at these authors freaking out over discovering their patronus on Pottermore
- Quiz: Can you match the author to their fictional characters?
- What is your patronus based off your fave YouTuber?