When Gemma discovers her father’s connection to the top secret Haven research facility, currently hitting the headlines and under siege by religious fanatics, she decides to leave the sanctuary she’s always known to find the institute and determine why her father’s name seems inextricably linked to it. But amidst the frenzy outside the institute’s walls, Lyra – or number 24 as she is known as at Haven – and a fellow experimental subject known only as 72, manage to escape.
Two stories in one, ‘Replica’ is a “flip book” that can be read from front to back, back to front, or in alternating chapters. How crazy cool does that sound?! Each time you pick it up, it can be like a whole new reading experience! And guess what? You can win 1 of 10 copies RIGHT NOW, ahead of it’s October release.
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners @miseducatedlrh, @RAlNYEPONlNE, @LouHanley, @_ohhbooks, @wildeonmyside, @Sophie_Fangirl, @NinjasReadToo, @helloitssuzie, @MB1098, @SwiftBooks13.
Want to win a copy of this beautiful, bizarre, one-of-a-kind book?
Here’s how to enter: follow us @maximumpopbooks, RT the following tweet, and fill in the form below. Easy!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) July 22, 2016
ENDS 9PM 29/7. UK ONLY.
Are you unbelievably excited for this Lauren Oliver release too? Come chat to us @maximumpopbooks!
- With #YALC around the corner and 84 authors attending, how many can you boast to have read?
- Quiz: are these 5sos lyrics or Veronica Roth quotes?
- Is your life a YA contemp novel? Diagnose yourself with our 11 deadly symptoms
- Finished with the latest season of ‘Orange is the New Black’? Then here’s all the books you need in your life right now!
- We’ve reimagined these classic books as ice-cream flavours… but which ones would you actually eat? Vote now!
- Which upcoming YA release should you read based on your starter Pokémon?