Pokemon Go has pretty much stolen all of our free time, but we’ve got nothing on Ivy St Ive.
Ivy became an actual, real-life Pokemon trainer after offering out her services on Craigslist. She put together the ultimate Pokemon Go handbook to help you catch Pokemon wherever you are and get yourself to a Level 25 Master Trainer.
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners @Cat1980uk, @jesscgolding26, @kellycooper28, @abbfie, @Steffipat.
And we have five copies of ‘The Unofficial Pokémon Go Field Guide’ to give away!
All you have to do is follow us @maximumpopbooks, RT the following tweet, and then fill in the form at the bottom. Simples!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) August 30, 2016
ENDS 4/9, 9PM. UK ONLY.
Don’t want to risk it? You can grab it right here.
Tell us your top Pokemon Go tips at @maximumpopbooks
- It’s all about the book love in August’s YA Chronicles box
- Discover the magic of ‘The Graces’ and more in these heart-stopping new releases
- Quiz: Can you guess the missing words in these ‘Harry Potter’ quotes?
- Which Malorie Blackman book is getting a TV show? We’ll tell you!
- 12 coffee shops that need to be on every bookworm’s bucket list
- Is your ‘Harry Potter’ book worth a small fortune? Plus 8 ways to then spend it!
- Our ultimate pop quiz challenge will legit have you raging. Try it!
- Win! You’ll be #HeadOverHeels for this ‘Geek Girl’ goody bag!