Warning. This book will give you all the feels. Seriously. Following Oakley as she comes to terms with the loss of her big brother, she’s given a notebook full of letters from him.
With his words as a guiding light, and a spark of romance, Oakley tries to reboot her life. Seriously, SO MANY FEELS! And you lucky MP!ers have the chance to win a copy and experience it yourselves. Here’s how:
1. Follow us @maximumpopbooks
2. RT the tweet below
3. Wish upon a shooting star (optional)
This competition has now closed. Congrats to the winners @staybookish, @TeenBookHoots, @Witch_bonbon, @TasminsTalk, @bookendsendings, @animaloversher, @AllegiantCA, @BethkazV, @BeccaAnnReads, @arielle_rieth.
What was the last book to make you feel all the emotions? Tell us in the comments below!
- What % Draco Malfoy are you?
- You won’t believe these amazing pieces of fan art we’ve had for the Cassandra Clare fan project
- QUIZ: The longest books for the longest winter. Which one should you tackle?
- The 6 scariest books you need in your life this winter plus WIN a copy of ‘Nightmares’
- If Hermione had Snapchat
- Quiz: Can we guess your exact age based on your favourite Harry Potter character?