Laura Bates is the founder of the ‘Everyday Sexism Project’ and all round cool bean. And she’s a busy bee this week signing copies of her new book ‘Girl Up’ (click here to see when/where). If there was a book to give to girls especially, then this would be it.
‘Girl Up’ “exposes the truth about the pressures surrounding body image, the false representations in media, the complexities of a sex and relationships [and] the trials of social media.”
But more than that, it’s written in such a fun, jaunty way, you’ll not want to put it down. So, you wanna win a copy? Here’s how:
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners @bookmarkedblog1, @readabilitea, @accioshannen, @Alex_Birch4, @_Not_typical_.
Simply follow @maximumpopbooks and RT the following tweet. And then head on down and fill in the little form at the bottom.
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) April 26, 2016
ENDS 03/05 – UK ONLY
- WIN: Alexandra Bracken’s ‘Passenger’ suitcase prize, plus runners up get “totes” amaze stuff!
- Can you spot Shakespeare in this ‘Where’s Willy?’ challenge?
- Cassandra Clare the most dedicated fans ever!
- 15 #perfectlyflawed gif reactions to reading Cecelia Ahern’s YA debut
- Maximum Pop! Books is on Facebook!
- Shadowhunter Super Fan Event in Snaps: 25 pics from Saturday’s event
- Discover your current book vibe based on your favourite musical!