My name is Amanda. I’m 18. When you look at me, you might see that I’m pretty and popular; you might think my life is easy. But being me has never been easy. Because I haven’t always been Amanda. When I was born, I was named Andrew. Now, at my new school, I finally feel like myself. But do I owe my new friends the truth about my past?
Transgender author Meredith Russo’s debut is a gorgeous, uplifting story and is so very important. So we’re giving it away!
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners @SmurfyMinxes, @AliceChristina, @mikeysrunaway, @alicaitrin, @3v3Tyl963, @akinova, @ThemIrishLads, @kojk30, @FEMELSS, @lozselbydavis.
We have 10 copies of ‘If I Was Your Girl’ by Meredith Russo to give away. All you need to do to be entered is: follow @maximumpopbooks, RT the following tweet and fill in this easy form!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) May 31, 2016
CLOSES 6/6, 9PM. UK ONLY.
Don’t wanna risk it? Grab your copy here!
Read it already? Let us know what you thought at @maximumpopbooks!
- Call yourself a fan of LGBT+ YA? We bet you haven’t read all of these…
- All the reasons why we want to be like Mary from Jenny Downham’s ‘Unbecoming’ when we’re older
- Judge a book by its cover: Sarah J Maas’s ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’ is so gorgeous it’s off the scales!
- Win! 1 of 10 copies of Laura Lam’s ‘False Hearts’ + Laura Lam reveals clues about book 2!
- “I would not, could not be broken”: Have we included your favourite quotes from ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’?
- Reading has never been more comfy, or classy, with the help of these fab cushions
- 6 reasons why you should totally join our mailer
- Booktube precusor, breaking the mould, and pottering around Pottermore: a Q&A with booktuber Sablecaught
- WIN! 1 of 10 ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’ goody bags