Holly Bourne’s ‘Spinster Club’ trilogy has taught us how to be better feminists (because it’s hard y’all) and it’s encouraged a whole load of us to start our own Spinster Clubs.
But you can’t run a Spinster Club meeting without some essentials.
We’ve got an amazing Spinster Club prize pack up for grabs:
- A poster signed by Holly
- Exclusive ‘What’s A Girl Gotta Do?’ lipstick
- #IamaFeminist badges
- The entire ‘Spinster Club’ series – including a signed copy of ‘What’s a Girl Gotta Do?’
- And of course, what meeting is complete without some… cheesy snacks!
Shout about your feminism loud and proud!
- Download the poster (here)
- Write the agenda of your first Spinster Club meeting on the poster
- Tweet us at @maximumpopbooks with the #whatsagirlgottado hashtag
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the #girlboss winner @bexandbooks!
Don’t wanna risk it? Grab your copy here.
You need to be following Holly Bourne on Snapchat!
- The one you’ve been waiting for… ‘Empire of Storms’ plus MORE fab new releases!
- Quiz: Which ‘Harry Potter’ spell should you cast on your crush?
- Win! We’ve got 50 copies of ‘Broken Sky’ for you to catch up on this explosive series!
- TINDER: Are the cast of ‘Nerve’ hot or not? Cast your vote now!
- The Graces? Lydia? Which September cover will MP!ers choose as the favourite?
- SWIPER: Can you beat NERVE?
- Get the look from one of the hottest covers of the summer! Plus see behind the scenes of the shoot!
- Quiz: How popular are your ‘Harry Potter’ opinions?