Being a teenager can be hard. And sometimes your brain can be your worst enemy. Trying to decide if what you’re thinking and feeling is “normal” or something more, that’s even harder.
‘Hello Me, It’s You’ is a collection of letters from young people to their younger teen selves, exploring those experiences of mental health and tough times. It’s a moving and important book. And now you can win a copy! Brilliant! Here’s how:
Trigger warning: Due to it’s nature, the content of this book may be triggering. Contains personal experiences of depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, trichotillomania and other mental health issues, as well as issues such as assault.
To enter FOLLOW US @maximumpopbooks and the RETWEET the tweet below.
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners @JustineAgnew, @HELSKREED, @Witch_bonbon, @TeenBookHoots, @HammerEmma, @_auroraSWAN, @ridleyftsugg, @letmerideaway, @accioshannen, @girlvsbooks_
Learn more about this book here:
- Quiz: Bethany Mota says these are all the people you’ll find in Starbucks, but which are you?
- Why do we care what people think? SJ Kincaid takes you inside the wormhole of perception
- Carrie Hope Fletcher just shut down body shamers in the sassiest way possible and SLAYED
- Who tweeted it: Bethany Mota or VelvetGh0st?
- 14 ways to kickstart your journalism career today
Never miss a bookish event with our new Book Events page! You can follow all your favourite authors, get updates and see what’s going on in your area!