Holly Smale fans it’s time to party because not only is ‘Head Over Heels’ out in paperback, we’re giving away a copy and some Geek Girl swag to boot!
You wanna win it? Of course you do. Here’s how to enter:
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners @MrsHelenTP, @wise_fangirl, @Webkinny, @robsterm98, @Tasminstalk, @Cat1980uk, @geekgirlmanners, @Karaaluke, @carlyxluke, @MeganWright04
To be in a chance of winning the following:
- A copy of ‘Head Over Heels’ in paperback
- Geek Girl nail decals
- Geek Girl nail file
- Geek Girl glasses
- Geek Girl badge
All you have to do is follow us @maximumpopbooks, RT the following tweet, and then fill in the form at the bottom. Simples!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) August 27, 2016
Ends 03/09. UK Only.
Don’t wanna wait? Then go ahead and get your copy of ‘Head Over Heels’ right here.
- The A to Z of YA tropes we love to hate to love
- 7 book trailers that are better than binging on Netflix
- Quiz: How good is your memory? We bet you can’t match half these blurbs to their books
- 11 book covers that will make you cringe and hug your pretties
- Watch: Will Honor and Perdita Cargill or Clare Furniss win the battle of the YA quotes?
- 8 of the worst things you can do to a book, ever
- Get the Look: Holly Smale’s ‘Head Over Heels’ has inspired us to embrace our model geek
- 9 ways to up your bookstagram game
- Here’s why you should have a problem with YA hate
- MP!’s Luke Franks chats to the authors who got published before finishing her A-levels