The final book in Estelle Maskame’s amazing DIMILY trilogy is so nearly here and we’re EXCITED. Tyler and Eden have come so far since they met in ‘Did I Mention I Love You?’ and we’re FINALLY going to see how their story ends.
But what about you lovely people who haven’t even started this series yet? NEVER FEAR. We’ve got three sets of the whole trilogy to give away!
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners @foureverhannah, @SarahsSpace7, @ellie_mcglone.
But first, maybe you want to whet your appetite withe the first three chapters of ‘Did I Mention I Miss You?’? Thought so!
Sounds great, right? If you want to win, all you have to do is: follow [email protected], RT the following tweet, and fill in the form below. Good luck!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) July 14, 2016
ENDS 18/7, 9PM. UK ONLY.
Tell us how much you love Tyler and Eden at @maximumpopbooks!
- “One time someone even sent me a dead cockroach”: ‘The Moonlight Dreamers’ author Siobhan Curham shares some fantastic stories in this Q&A
- 11 international covers that will completely change how you feel about the book
- Quiz: all these authors were born in July… how many books have they published though?
- These limited editions of your favourite books will seriously test your cool
- Quiz: are these Little Mix lyrics or Harry Potter quotes?
- Siobhan Curham’s ‘The Moonlight Dreamers’ proves why Oscar Wilde is still the bookish boss-man