Laurie is a good girl – so everyone thinks. But seven months ago she did something that she can’t undo and it’s tearing her apart.
Charlie used to be her best friend. He’s done something he regrets too… and now someone has died. Two impulsive decisions. Two toxic secrets. Too many hearts broken.
Emma Haughton’s ‘Cruel Heart Broken’ is emotional, heart-wrenching, and a book you definitely need on your shelf – which is why we’re giving away 10 copies!
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners @BooksLara, @WindowMouse, @creativeinarts, @writestarlight, @teamwolf1988, @bookishangel2, @hollydean_, @RIAxoTT, @Aqueenilina, @LouHanley.
Not only do we have 10 signed copies of ‘Cruel Heart Broken’ to give away though – you can also get your hands on a custom stick of rock. How cool are these?!
All you need to do to enter is: follow @maximumpopbooks, RT the tweet below, and fill in the quick and easy form. Good luck!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) June 23, 2016
CLOSES 27/6. UK ONLY.
Read it yet? Loved it? Let us know @maximumpopbooks
- Publishing 101: meet the publishers
- Exclusive: sneak peek at Hooked on Books’ upcoming titles trailer + win the whole bundle!
- Got sports? From swimming with ‘Girl Out of Water’ to ‘Shut Out’, it’s time to get physical
- There’s going to be a new edition of ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them’ and we’ve got serious grabby hands…
- Whose line is it anyway? Can you beat Eden from ‘This Raging Light’?