Who hasn’t at least ONCE imagined themselves as the lead in a totally badass, rocking girl band? And we’re talking proper head banging, mosh pits and guitars. Heck yes.
This is exactly what Rachel and Fern do in ‘Boring Girls’, except they go for it and form a band and enter the world of heavy metal! Is it all it’s cracked up to be? Maybe, maybe not. One thing’s for sure, author Sara Taylor knows exactly what she’s writing about being from a band herself, ‘The Birthday Massacre’.
SO! What are you waiting for? Find out your band name and then enter to WIN WIN WIN a copy of ‘Boring Girls’. Yaas!
Here’s how to enter:
1. Follow us @maximumpopbooks
2. RT the tweet below
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners @shinyburr, @ferrerorocker, @wise_fangirl.
Tell us what your band name is in the comments below!
Need some rockin’ inspiration for your newly formed band? Check out your faves on Snapchat for a clue.
- What % Draco Malfoy are you?
- You won’t believe these amazing pieces of fan art we’ve had for the Cassandra Clare fan project
- QUIZ: The longest books for the longest winter. Which one should you tackle?
- The 6 scariest books you need in your life this winter plus WIN a copy of ‘Nightmares’
- If Hermione had Snapchat
- Quiz: Can we guess your exact age based on your favourite Harry Potter character?